Your Browser Is No Longer Supported. Please use an alternative browser to improve your experience and security.
Tips & Tricks for Sealing Liquids
- Carefully place the bag in an upright position in front of the vacuum sealer and then slowly insert the open end of the bag into the appliance
- If having trouble putting the open end of bag into the appliance, wiggle it slightly side to side as you insert. The appliance lid will detect the bag, and automatically close/lock the lid
- Make sure not to overfill bag with liquid. For quart bags we recommend filling with a max of 1 quart and for gallon bags ½ gallon of liquid.
- If vacuum sealing thicker sauces, soups, or creams (i.e. cream of mushroom soup) keep inside walls of bag above liquid clear as much as possible of debris or drips
- Make sure liquid is not too thin, a good reference is no thinner than chicken noodle soup (viscosity of 1.39 mPa·s or higher)