FoodSaver FM5480 2-in-1 Food Preservation System
FM5480-026Foodsaver FM5480-026 New https://www.foodsaver.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dwc2190e5e/images/highres/FM5480-026_01.jpg
This item is currently not available online.
100 FRESHBUCKS FOR EVERY $1
The FoodSaver FM5000 Series 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealing System has new features like express bag maker, PulseVac, and vacuum view window. See More...
With newly designed features, the FoodSaver FM5480 2-in-1 Food Preservation System makes it easier than ever to keep food fresh up to 5x longer (compared to ordinary storage methods) and save up to $2700 per year (based on buying in bulk, buying on sale, and preventing waste). It reduces bag-making steps by 50%, taking the time and guesswork out of bag making and sealing, along with reducing over 30% of roll waste when compared to previous FoodSaver Food Preservation Systems. Plus, the system provides 2-in-1 versatility for freezer, fridge, and pantry storage.
- Keep food fresh in the freezer up to 5x longer and in the fridge or pantry up to 2x longer, compared to ordinary storage methods
- Reduces bag-making steps by 50%, taking the time and guesswork out of bag making and sealing, along with reducing over 30% of roll waste when compared to previous FoodSaver Food Preservation Systems
- PulseVac™ allows manual start and stop to control air removal, helping to seal delicate foods without crushing them
- Handheld sealer seals FoodSaver zipper bags, canisters, and containers, and marinates food in minutes
- The Vacuum View Window enables you to see where you seal for optimal control and reduces over 30% of roll waste when compared to previous FoodSaver Food Preservation Systems
- The Lower Seal and Cut Bar automatically create a seal, making batch sealing and bulk storage faster and easier
- Starter Kit includes (1) 11” x 10’ vacuum seal roll, (5) 1-quart vacuum seal bags, (6) 1-quart vacuum zipper bags, (5) 1-gallon vacuum zipper bags, (1) wine stopper, and (1) lunch & leftover container
FoodSaver FM5480 2-in-1 Food Preservation System is rated out of 5 by 43.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 123ava from JUNK This is a piece of junk, has not worked from day one. very aggreviated and a total waste of money. total, total piece of garbage
Date published: 2019-12-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by ForeverYoung from Not very good My unit works sometimes and not other times. It very finicky and I have no idea why. When I use the vacuum sealing part it sucks only part of the air out. I’ve had it too long to return but what a waste of my money.
Date published: 2019-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by DLG1 from This unit is AWESOME! I have had the FM5480 2-in-1 Food Preservation System for over 2 years now and I love all the features. I have used it for freezer packing beef, chicken, and breads, with no issues. I have also used the wine stoppers for my wine and love the fact the wine will last over a week after opening. The unit also works well with the Quick Marinator and storage containers, too! I read some reviews, before buying, where people had assorted issues with this model. Fortunately, I have had nothing but success with this unit.
Date published: 2019-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pickels from Easy to use We bought this unit because it was rated high. It has met all of our expectations and more. Good value and even better product.
Date published: 2019-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Petervr from Great machine I 'v had it for couple of weeks .Everything's working like it like a champ.
Date published: 2019-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by THOMAS1952 from You won't go wrong in purchasing this one Pricing, versatility and ease of use make this Food Preservation System a winnner!
Date published: 2019-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deb777 from Essiential small kitchen appliance. I use this almost everyday! It is great for keeping lunchmeat fresher in the fridge and making and freezing dinners. Can now buy in bulk and save on food bills. I love it! Showed my daughter how to use it...now she wants one!
Date published: 2019-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by kittencat from food saver 5480 I had and older food saver and like it really will as mine was getting older I bought me a new one and gave my old one to my daughter and she likes it a lot so I'm going to get her a new one for Christmas. It will save you money in the long run.
Date published: 2019-11-02