FoodSaver FM5480 2-in-1 Food Preservation System
FM5480-026Foodsaver FM5480-026 New https://www.foodsaver.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dwc2190e5e/images/highres/FM5480-026_01.jpg
This item is currently not available online.
1 FRESHBUCK FOR EVERY $1
Product DetailsThe FoodSaver® FM5000 Series 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealing System has new features like express bag maker, PulseVac, and vacuum view window.
- • 1 - 11” x 10’ vacuum seal roll
- • 5 - 1 quart vacuum seal bags
- • 6 - 1 quart vacuum zipper bags
- • 5 - 1 gallon vacuum zipper bags
- • 1 - wine stopper
- • 1 - lunch & leftover container
- • Dimensions: 7.41" H x 16.23" W x 7.80" D
- • Weight: 10.4 lbs
- • Wattage: 126w
- • Automation: Automatic
- • Cord Length: 30”
With newly designed features, the FoodSaver FM5480 2-in-1 Food Preservation System makes it easier than ever to keep food fresh up to 5x longer (compared to ordinary storage methods) and save up to $2700 per year (based on buying in bulk, buying on sale, and preventing waste). It reduces bag-making steps by 50%, taking the time and guesswork out of bag making and sealing, along with reducing over 30% of roll waste when compared to previous FoodSaver Food Preservation Systems. Plus, the system provides 2-in-1 versatility for freezer, fridge, and pantry storage.
- Keep food fresh in the freezer up to 5x longer and in the fridge or pantry up to 2x longer, compared to ordinary storage methods
- Reduces bag-making steps by 50%, taking the time and guesswork out of bag making and sealing, along with reducing over 30% of roll waste when compared to previous FoodSaver Food Preservation Systems
- PulseVac™ allows manual start and stop to control air removal, helping to seal delicate foods without crushing them
- Handheld sealer seals FoodSaver zipper bags, canisters, and containers, and marinates food in minutes
- The Vacuum View Window enables you to see where you seal for optimal control and reduces over 30% of roll waste when compared to previous FoodSaver Food Preservation Systems
- The Lower Seal and Cut Bar automatically create a seal, making batch sealing and bulk storage faster and easier
- Starter Kit includes (1) 11” x 10’ vacuum seal roll, (5) 1-quart vacuum seal bags, (6) 1-quart vacuum zipper bags, (5) 1-gallon vacuum zipper bags, (1) wine stopper, and (1) lunch & leftover container
FoodSaver FM5480 2-in-1 Food Preservation System is rated out of 5 by 46.
Rated 4 out of 5 by cyoung0024 from Easy to Use My wife and I purchased this product a month ago and have loved it every time we use it! I is so easy to use. We have become vegan in the last 4 months, so we have been doing a lot of meal prepping. This has made storing extra ingredients so easy and convenient.
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by Javy from This is my second Food Saver and I'm done.No more! I bought this to replace another unit that we owned that stopped sealing bags but continued sealing jars via the tube we had two of those we bought at Costco. We stored it in the garage and its just there. We bought this one at Costco as well and we thought we had hit the jackpot. It looked cool and worked well. It didn't last. We use it maybe a couple times a week and when I say a couple of times that's it. The vacuum tube does not work anymore. I can seal a bag but I don't want to put the jar in a bag. I feel ripped off at how bad my Food Saver experience has been. I don't think I can dump another $150 on yet another one. I think I might buy a brake bleeder and do it handheld like some other websites suggest. I guess if I want to look at it positively, between the two Food savers I have I've got one functional unit. Please up your quality Food Saver.
Date published: 2020-01-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by 67kato from Takes forever to get it to seal when vacuuming Bought it on black Friday and finally needed to use it. Most of the time i can't get it to seal while vacuuming. Takes way more time then what I have. Have to keep adjusting where to put the bag. Got about 4-5 bags to seal without a problem and thought I had it figured out. Nope. Started having same problem. Only thing good about it is the vacuum really sucks the air out. I had to get my older food saver out
Date published: 2020-01-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by 123ava from JUNK This is a piece of junk, has not worked from day one. very aggreviated and a total waste of money. total, total piece of garbage
Date published: 2019-12-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by ForeverYoung from Not very good My unit works sometimes and not other times. It very finicky and I have no idea why. When I use the vacuum sealing part it sucks only part of the air out. I’ve had it too long to return but what a waste of my money.
Date published: 2019-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by DLG1 from This unit is AWESOME! I have had the FM5480 2-in-1 Food Preservation System for over 2 years now and I love all the features. I have used it for freezer packing beef, chicken, and breads, with no issues. I have also used the wine stoppers for my wine and love the fact the wine will last over a week after opening. The unit also works well with the Quick Marinator and storage containers, too! I read some reviews, before buying, where people had assorted issues with this model. Fortunately, I have had nothing but success with this unit.
Date published: 2019-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pickels from Easy to use We bought this unit because it was rated high. It has met all of our expectations and more. Good value and even better product.
Date published: 2019-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Petervr from Great machine I 'v had it for couple of weeks .Everything's working like it like a champ.
Date published: 2019-11-08