Sous Vide Provençal Lamb Chops Recipe
1 Hour 40 Minutes
Seasoned with fragrant herbs, these tender and succulent lamb chops are cooked sous vide style, then seared quickly in a pan. The herbes de Provençe crust lamb chop recipe is bursting with flavor.
Featured Product: FoodSaver® Premier Multi-Use Vacuum Sealer (VS3000 Series)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dried herbes de Provençe
- 1 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper, divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 12 lamb chops, each about 3/4-inch thick
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup halved pitted black olives
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Stir together sun-dried tomatoes, herbes de Provence, 1 tsp each salt and pepper, and garlic; rub all over lamb. Divide lamb chops among 3 FoodSaver Quart Vacuum Seal Precut Bags. Vacuum seal according to appliance guidelines.
- Fill cooking pot with water. Add sous vide machine; set to 140 to 145 degrees F for medium. Lower vacuumed bag into heated water, weighing down to submerge, if necessary. Set timer to 1 1/2 hours.
- Carefully remove bag from water; let stand for 5 minutes before opening and removing lamb chops.
- Toss together tomatoes, olives, basil, olive oil, and remaining salt and pepper.
- Heat large heavy-bottom skillet over medium-high heat; cook lamb, in batches, for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until browned and heated through. Spoon tomato mixture over lamb chops.
- If not cooking lamb chops right away, refrigerate, or freeze (thaw in fridge before cooking)
- Alternatively, preheat grill to high heat; grease grate well. Grill lamb chops for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until well-marked and heated through
Per 1/6 recipe
Total Fat 38g
Saturated Fat 13g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Total Sugars 1g
Vitamin D 0.1mcg
✔ Good source of iron
Lunch And Dinner