How do I Make a Bag with the FoodSaver® GameSaver® Big Game Vacuum Sealer?
How do I Clean My FoodSaver® GameSaver® Big Game Vacuum Sealer?
Why is the Red Seal Light Flashing On My FoodSaver® GameSaver® Big Game Vacuum Sealer?
Reasons the Red Seal Light May Flash:
Unit is overheated, wait for 20 minutes for unit to cool down
- If trying to seal an end of a roll to make a bag, make sure the bag is on the seal strip
- If storing unit, make sure that latch is in Store position and not Closed position for extended period of time the gaskets become compressed.
Why is My FoodSaver® GameSaver® Big Game Not Vacuuming?
Reasons why your maching might not vacuum:
Make sure bag is inserted curl down in the vacuum channel.
- Check to make sure top and bottom gaskets are inserted properly.
- Check to make sure that at least one end of bag is sealed.
- Open unit and check to make sure that there are no foreign objects, dirt or debris on the top or bottom gasket.
- Make sure there is enough room at top of bag (3 inches) to fit to middle of drip tray with lid closed and latched.
- Make sure accessory hose is not attached.
- Make sure the lid is latched down all of the way.
How do I Vacuum Seal with the FoodSaver® GameSaver® Big Game Vacuum Sealer?
How do I Use the Accessory Feature on the FoodSaver® GameSaver® Big Game Vacuum Sealer?