Sizzlin’ Skirt Steak Fajitas
Put together a fast family dinner on the griddle with flavor-packed fajitas that go from marinating to enjoying in just 30 minutes.
Recipe by FoodSaver® Brand Ambassador @bamagrillmaster
1 skewer per person
Skirt Steak Marinade:
- 2 skirt steaks
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 2 medium sweet onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 3/4 cup Allegro Original marinade
- Cotija cheese
- For marinades, add all ingredients to two FoodSaver Preserve & Marinate Containers, one for the vegetables and one for the steaks. Mix, seal to lock in the flavor, and let sit for 12 minutes.
- Set your griddle to high heat. Remove vegetables from container and cook until fork tender, then remove from heat.
- Remove steak from its container and grill for 3 minutes on each side for a nice crust outside and perfect medium rare inside. Once cooked to desired doneness, remove steak and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- While the meat rests, add tortillas to the griddle and flip once to warm both sides.
- Slice the steaks against the grain for maximum tenderness. Add to toasted tortillas with grilled veggies and top with cotija cheese, lime, and cilantro to taste.