Possible causes of the macine not vacuuming:
- If making a bag from a roll, make sure one end of bag is sealed.
- Adjust the bag and try again. Make sure the open end of the bag in down inside the vacuum channel.
- Check for wrinkles in bag along Sealing Strip. To prevent wrinkles in the seal, gently stretch bag flat while inserting bag into Vacuum Channel.
- Open unit and make sure Gaskets are inserted properly and there are no foreign objects, dirt or debris on the Upper or Lower Gasket
- Latch has been left in OPERATE position: Gaskets may be compressed. Unlatch and allow 10 to 20 minutes for Gaskets to expand.
- Make sure the accessory hose is not attached to accessory port.
- Make sure the lid is latched down all the way. If the Latch does not catch the lid and bring it down, there will be a leak between the Gaskets.