Reasons why your maching might not vacuum:
- Make sure bag is inserted curl down in the vacuum channel.
- Check to make sure top and bottom gaskets are inserted properly.
- Check to make sure that at least one end of bag is sealed.
- Open unit and check to make sure that there are no foreign objects, dirt or debris on the top or bottom gasket.
- Make sure there is enough room at top of bag (3 inches) to fit to middle of drip tray with lid closed and latched.
- Make sure accessory hose is not attached.
- Make sure the lid is latched down all of the way.