Perfect for your next cookout – you won’t be able to deny these juicy burgers.
- 2 pounds ground venison
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped bell pepper
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion
- Salt, pepper and season to taste
- 6 hamburger buns
- Sliced cheese (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except for buns and cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Separate into six patties.
- Grill until internal temperature is at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a slice of cheese on each patty and leave the patties on the grill until the cheese begins to melt.
- Serve on hamburger buns.