Perfect for on-the-go snacking, camping or packing in your lunch. Keep your jerky fresh by sealing it in FoodSaver® Easy Seal & Peel bags with your FoodSaver® or GameSaver® sealer system.
- 2 pounds deer meat
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Cut your deer meat into small strips at least 1-inch thick then spread them out on an oven tray.
- In a small bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic salt and red pepper flakes.
- Stir until the ingredients are well-blended, then transfer them to a large plastic bag.
- Place your cuts of deer meat into the bag using your hands to ensure the pieces are coated in sauce, then put the bag in the fridge for a few hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, then place your marinated meat on an oven tray.
- Coat the pieces with sesame seeds and allow them to cook until they're completely dried, or about six to eight hours.