3 Easy-Prep Air Fry Recipes
Air frying is a new, healthy way to make all the crispy, fried foods you crave with a fraction of the oil. Use your FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealer with FoodSaver® Easy Seal & Peel Vacuum Seal Rolls to prep and seal ingredients ahead of time. When you’re ready to air fry, simply retrieve the sealed ingredients from your fridge or freezer for a quick and easy meal.
Tip: If you are cooking from frozen, be sure to let your air fryer warm up for five minutes before adding any food.
1.Perfect Homemade Fries
- 28 oz. of potatoes
- ½ Tbsp. of vegetable oil
- Salt to serve
- Peel the potatoes and chop them into approximately 11-13 mm wide fries with a sharp knife.
- Rinse them twice to remove the starch. Pat them dry to remove the excess moisture.
- Seal potatoes and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Place the fries into the air fryer’s inner bowl and drizzle with the vegetable oil.
- Set the timer for 25 to 30 minutes and cook on the dual heat mode setting with your Oster® DuraCeramic Air Fryer in the tilt position until they are golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle the fries with salt if needed and serve hot.
2. Cajun-Style Potatoes
- 28 oz. of small potatoes, skins left on but well-washed
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Cajun spices, to season
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the potatoes into halves, using a sharp knife. Rinse them twice to remove the starch.
- Drain and pat the potatoes dry with kitchen paper.
- Seal potatoes and keep in the fridge or freezer to be fry-ready.
- Coat them with the oil, Cajun spices and the chopped garlic.
- Set the timer for 35 to 40 minutes and cook on the dual heat mode setting with your air fryer in the tilt position until they are golden and crisp.
3. Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
- 1 small aubergine, diced
- 2 courgettes, thickly sliced or diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 large red onions, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3.5oz button mushrooms wiped
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ Tbsp. of honey
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut vegetables as directed and combine all ingredients excluding the honey and olive oil.
- . Place the vegetables into the inner bowl along with the garlic and herbs. Drizzle the vegetables with oil and honey.
- Set the timer for 25-30 minutes and cook on the dual heat mode setting with your air fryer in the tilt position.