There are many benefits to vacuum sealing:
You save money:
- because foods keep their freshness up to five times longer. And, Foods don't get freezer burn for several years because they don't come in contact with cold, dry air.
- Foods last longer, so you throw less away.
- You can buy lower-priced bulk quantities and re-package at home into smaller portions exactly the size you want.
- Leftovers stay fresh in the freezer for several months.
You save time:
- Make fewer trips to the grocery store because foods will last longer.
- Cook several portions when you have time and vacuum seal single servings in a bag or right onto plates.
- Marinate meat and fish in minutes instead of hours.
- Enjoy your favorite foods all year, even when they are out of season.
- Protect non-food items from corrosion and moisture-damage.
- Create first aid and emergency kits in the home, car and boat.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can vacuum seal supplies to keep them clean and dry.