Tequila & Chorizo Stuffed Peppers
- 1. Wash the bell peppers and cut the tops off. Remove the insides of each bell pepper and set aside.
- 2. Dice the following ingredients into small cubes: skirt steak, chorizo, jalapenos, tomato, and red onion. Prepare the cooked Mexican rice and black beans.
- 3. Make the stuffing by combining the following ingredients in a bowl: 2 shots of tequila, diced chorizo sausage links, diced skirt steak, 1 cup of shredded Asiago cheese, ¾ cup of cooked Mexican Rice, ½ cup of cooked black beans, diced jalapenos, diced tomato, ¼ cup of cilantro, 1 tbsp. of red pepper.
- 4. Stuff the bell peppers with the mixture. Pour 1/3 cup of water in the Crock-Pot® and place the bell peppers inside, standing upright. Cook on low for 4 hours.
- 5. Plate the stuffed bell peppers and add sliced avocado, shredded Asiago cheese, and sliced lime as garnish. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Samia Temsah-Deniskin
Photo Credit by: HelloSociety Influencer Samia Temsah-Deniskin